Monday, April 9, 2007

It's over now the test, and you should sleep well

Just got my MPRE score report back... 112 scaled score. Which means I won't have to retake the exam as I had planned. My friends had a goal of getting the lowest possible passing score, and right now i'm winning.

The minimum score in Cali is 79... which will jump to 86 next January.

I'd go out and celebrate tonight, but I'll be sitting though another Structured Finance class and watching the Twins destroy the Yankees on gamechannel. Happy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I win. I got a 99 when I took it in November. At first I thought it was like standardized testing and I got 99th percentile. Oh well- passing is passing! Congrats!

Now with 110% more bitter! said...

Sorry... a friend of mine from school managed an 87! Excellent shot though - I was trying to get under 100, but apparently studied too much.