Monday, April 2, 2007

I want to hurt (her), I want to give (her) pain, I'm a roman candle, my head is full of flames

To the girl in my Structured Finance course who feels the insatiable desire to mutter "Mmm-hmm" every time the professor pauses mid-sentence, please stop. The entire class knows that you comprehend and/or agree with each sentence fragment spoken pertaining to taxation of fixed investment trusts. Good for you. You get your choice of a gold star or a cookie. This offer is contingent, however, on your ability to shut the fuck up for the remaining two classes, as some of the members of the class are distracted by your constant interjections. Not to mention the fact that it throws us off from watching the Twins home opener on Game Channel.

If you are unaware of your habit of making audible noises continuously through the lecture, rest assured that next class period I will be throwing my half full bottle of diet coke at your head. I'm a good shot.

And if, by some bizarre twist of fate, you are enrolled in my BarBri course in LA, I'l be filling my diet coke bottle with sand before it I throw it at you. Just a heads up, so to speak.

No comments: