Tuesday, June 5, 2007

When your mind's made up

67% on the second half of my Evidence MBEs. Not great, but at least I didn't completely fuck up. I'm starting to think I'll actually get better at these with practice, which helps.

I also got a "Pass" on the Torts essay that I turned in a week ago. So I don't think I'll feel as bad when I get the big fat "Fail" on my property essay. Yes, still bitter about missing adverse possession.

I overslept this morning, which means I got the evidence prof on TV this afternoon... it was a long, boring, experience, of which I felt that I got little out of. Most of this stuff is just going to take a lot of practice, so I should try to rely less on how great I think the lectures are going to be.

Tomorrow is Crim Law day, and there's no handout. Why? I have no idea, but it pisses me off. I'm not looking forward to Crim Law in general, as I completely zoned out in that class first year and have virtually no recollection of anything aside from my Prof.'s stories about clerking for Justice Thomas. Too bad they don't test on that.

Back to reviewing the MBEs I missed.

2 comments:

ATC said...

67% is awesome at this point in time.

Alexis said...

Criminal law would go by really fast, don't leave home without the conviser mini review or the big barbri multistate outline book.