Monday, June 25, 2007

I think I'll go home and mull this over

I haven't blogged in awhile because I started playing World of Warcraft. All I can hear in the back of my head is "Good Idea????" Not really, but I'm doing fine on the MBEs in the mixed subjects (75% or so). I'm sure in a week or so I'll freak out for not doing much for prep, but the last 2 days I've had zero motivation. Less than zero. I really shouldn't have been told during the PT workshop that everyone passes... it really did a number on my ability to concentrate.

1 comment:

The Grand Poobah said...

That's EXACTLY right! After I heard him say that everyone passes, even the comatose monkey (that one was in there, wasn't it?), I went home and pissed away way too many hours. I have yet to purge that very bad memory from my brain and return to the zealous, earnest, study habits that I possessed before I heard those cursed words.

The Bastard.