Monday, June 4, 2007

No it doesn't mean a thing, big nothing

Evidence Drills - 76%

Evidence IQ MBEs, 1-34 - 53%

I'm ok with the percentages so far, as most of the questions I missed related to material that wasn't covered in today's lecture. Speaking of today's lecture, I'm not overly impressed with the prof so far. His style is a little odd, and not as well outlined as the other profs so far. I'm probable just spoiled because I had an excellent evidence prof in law school, who would make a far better BarBri lecturer. If only my law school prof had taught us Cali law (especially that damn Prop 8, which seems to fuck up everything).

Anyways... Motivation Monday is going swell. I'm done with the assignment for today, and now will go back and start checking my answers and making flashcards from the CMR. George has also seemed to have gotten into the Motivation Monday spirit, as I found him on top of the refrigerator this morning, and still don't have a clue how he got up there or avoided knocking over the bottles of my "good" wine that I keep up there. Reach for the stars, George, reach for the stars.

No comments: