Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's no problem, I'll just keep quiet if its easier for you... To make believe in that I don't love you as much as I do



As requested - pictures of the cat. Here he is threatening to knock over my expensive bottles of wine.











This is where he got stuck - actually - behind the washing machine - when I thought I had killed him.








And this is just his generally pissy look.






I bought a bottle of Caymus this past weekend (which I paid double for somehow, as I got it at Ralphs... still not sure how that happened, but I'm not too happy). George has been threatening to knock it over unless I spend more time with him. Looks like we'll both probably lose out on that one.

Today was Corps... and I realized that in 3 hours I probably learned more than I ever did in BA/Corps in school - at least on the Corps end of things. I'm surprised at the level of detail they ask in the exams according to the prof... put and call options, for example. Thankfully I dated a CPA for a bit my 2L year, so I'd be okay on that question (provided I kept the two straight, which I'm going to do by remembering that they match up with the thing that ISN'T the same amount of letters - put - option to SELL, call - option to BUY. Enthralling material, seriously.

Tonight on the schedule is outlining a few essays for Civ Pro. Since I didn't get to the second half of typing up my outline yesterday, I'll be doing that first and then giving the essays a shot. I'd really rather do MBEs... I think they give me more practice... but "sadly" there are no Civ Pro questions on the MBE. Time to suck it up and just go with it.

I'm cranky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know in which book is the partnership mini review?

Now with 110% less odor control said...

Um, petunia, I think it was your ENTIRE 2L year.

And by the way, my cat is far cuter than George.

And I fear you're pretty much fucked on the finance/accounting piece. But good luck anyways!

Law Daze said...

Wouldn't consumption of the Caymus help with the crankiness and eliminate the worry of George knocking it over at the same time?