Monday, May 7, 2007

Yeah I'm a selfish bastard, but at least I'm not alone

The moving company is set to arrive within the next hour. At about 3:00 AM this morning I decided that sleep wasn't really a possibility, so I got up, went to the Flameburger for a burger and fries, headed home, and cleaned. Well, not so much cleaned as throw away a ton of shit. The merry maids I hired will need to take care of the rest. Considering how bad my floors look, I'm now considering hiring a weekly maid service when I get out to California. Or perhaps after I pass the bar so I know if I can pay them.

This is my second all-nighter in less than a week. With an 8 hour exam either Tuesday or Wednesday, and a Thursday AM exam, it probably won't be my last all-nighter. Paranoia does some strange things to me. Ideally the inability to sleep won't kick in right before the bar - or I'll be up for a minimum of 72 hours straight. Although the all-nighters in law school lead to pretty much straight As, I doubt that the same can be said for the bar.

Moving van is here... excellent timing. I need to go to sleep.

No comments: