Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I had plans for both of us for a trip out of town

I decided to take a last minute trip out of town over memorial day weekend, probably to avoid studying. Not really a good call, but it was worth it. I've decided that under no circumstances will I leave Los Angeles until after the bar. The trip wasn't completely bar-avoiding; I did a bunch of the easy practice questions to remind myself that I wasn't a moron and got about 95% on those. I would have done more straight up studying, but I managed to leave my Con Law notes on the plane. Not good.

Today I got back into the game, doing all of my torts flashcards - about 100+ so far from the CMR. I just finished the torts practice question which I'll be turning in tomorrow, and based on the sample answer I did ok. I missed one issue (which I'll avoid pointing out because others will probably be turning in the same exam), but I didn't think that issue was as big of a deal as it appears from the sample answer. Normally my writing is pretty clear and "legal sounding" - so ideally the graders will agree with me.

As there was no lecture today, I started work at about noon... so I think I'm going to head home soon and maybe attempt some more MBEs later on tonight. Or not. The advanced ones scare me.

No comments: